[Lpc-refereed-track-speakers] LPC 2020 Presenter Guide

Paul E. McKenney paulmck at kernel.org
Tue Aug 18 23:41:39 UTC 2020

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 07:54:58PM -0700, Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 07:43:02PM -0700, Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > As you know, LPC is virtual this year and is using a popular open-source
> > videoconferencing software suite called Big Blue Button, or BBB for
> > short.  A guide is attached, and I have created a doodle pool with
> > an eye to setting up a couple of times later this week for dry runs:
> > https://doodle.com/poll/7h6yihzqdqvzrnzv
> >
> > Please select the times that work for you so that we minimize audio-visual
> > hassles during the conference itself.
> >
> > Looking forward to seeing you all there!
>
> Or for those who prefer a Google Docs URL to an attachment:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mXteE8Pu7Z6IGWEdL8o4ZSPnVvt8FUuDlIub2SzhLJ8

And the first session is Thursday August 20 at 8AM PDT, 11AM EDT,
15:00 UTC, and 5PM CET.

You will need your registration information, so please have that at hand.

 https://meet.2020.linuxplumbersconf.org/

Username: The email you registered with
Password: The confirmation number for your registration

Select "2020 LPC hackrooms"
Select "Join room" for "Hackroom 1".

							Thanx, Paul