[Lpc-refereed-track-speakers] LPC 2020 Presenter Guide

Paul E. McKenney paulmck at kernel.org
Mon Aug 17 02:43:02 UTC 2020

Hello!

As you know, LPC is virtual this year and is using a popular open-source
videoconferencing software suite called Big Blue Button, or BBB for
short.  A guide is attached, and I have created a doodle pool with
an eye to setting up a couple of times later this week for dry runs:
https://doodle.com/poll/7h6yihzqdqvzrnzv

Please select the times that work for you so that we minimize audio-visual
hassles during the conference itself.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

							Thanx, Paul