[Lpc-refereed-track-speakers] Welcome to LPC 2020

Elena Zannoni ezannoni at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 21:34:35 UTC 2020

Hi folks,
welcome to LPC 2020!

We'll send a presenter guide soon to help you with using our on line
platform for this edition of LPC, and preparing your talks.

First though, please take a look at the current schedule which has been
posted and let us know if the times of your talks are ok. Depending on
your time zone they might need to be shifted around a bit.

The schedule is not 100% finalized but we hope to not have many changes
from now on, aside for the contributions inside the bigger "blocks".

https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/7/timetable/#all

Please let us know asap if there is a conflict with your talk. While we
will try to keep everyone's requests into account, our priority is to
avoid conflicts where a person is required to present at more than one
track/talk/bof at the same time.

thanks
elena