[Lpc-announce] RDMA Microconference Accepted into LPC

Jake Edge jake at lwn.net
Tue Jun 13 01:34:29 UTC 2017

Following on from the successful RDMA Microconference last year, which
resulted in a lot of fruitful discussions [1] we're pleased to announce
there will be a follow-on at Plumbers in Los Angeles this year.

In addition to looking at the usual kernel core gaps and ABI issues,
documentation, and testing, we'll also be looking at new fabrics
(including NVME), challenges to implementing a virtual RDMA device [2],
and integration possibilities with netdev.

For more details on this, please see this microconference's wiki
page [3].

Linux Plumbers Conference [4] will be held in Los Angeles, CA, US on
13-15 September in conjunction with The Linux Foundation Open Source
Summit.

[1] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg43074.html
[2] https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg48038.html
[3] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017:rdma