[Lpc-announce] Planning has begun for LPC 2016

Jake Edge jake at lwn.net
Wed Dec 23 19:57:32 UTC 2015

The planning committee for the 2016 edition of the Linux Plumbers
Conference is happy to announce that planning for the conference has
begun. LPC will be held November 2-4 in Santa Fe, New Mexico in
conjunction with the Kernel Summit at the Santa Fe Convention Center
[1] in the historic downtown area. More information about LPC can be
found at the web site [2] and we will be posting additional bits and
pieces here as they become available. We look forward to seeing you
there!

[1] http://www.communityconventioncenter.com/
[2] http://linuxplumbersconf.org/

--