[Lpc-announce] Microconference topic submissions/scheduling now open

Mon Jul 15 07:22:30 UTC 2013

Our apologies for taking so long to get the topic submission system back
on line - due to some technical difficulties we made the decision to
switch away from Summit.  We are up and running again now, and we are
also accepting BoF session requests.

Please see the latest blog post at
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/microconference-discussion-topic-bof-submissions-now-open/ for details on how your attendees may submit a topic for discussion, and pointers to the documentation for managing your sessions.

James