[Lpc-announce] [Plumbers-Session-leads] Preliminary schedule on the website

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Mon Oct 18 19:49:44 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 12:56 -0400, Elena Zannoni wrote:

> Ah, gah, of course. What about then we do:
>
> "energy aware" and "multi-tenant FS w/ likewise": wednesday AM<->  Friday AM
> "idle scheduling" and "license to kill your code": wednesday AM<->  friday AM
>
> is that conflicting with anything?

OK, looks good now. Although I have one more issue with the schedule:

The fact that we don't have "Coffee breaks" but instead, we have "Tea
breaks". I'm thinking the number of Tea drinkers compared to Coffee
drinkers is just slightly more than the number of developers that wear
bow ties compared to those that do not.

-- Steve